Friday, July 10, 2009

Southern southern... psp moment with my son boboy & my rangagas ;)

One of our saturdays (4 Jul 09)... me and the boys were at Southern bakery in Damai, KK. I bought a birthday cake for my son Boboy & my eldest brother Bane for their combine birthday celebration at home. I have no choice but to celebrate my son birthday earlier due to my trip to Kuching falls on his birthday.

So while waiting for Shima (my ex-party planner in KFC, now working with Southern), I suggested to both of the boys for a drink coz I couldn't resist to have Southern's sardine bun and tuna puff...emmm so yummy... I end up having both buns + Boboy's left over egg sandwich! LOL
Here are some photos of me taken by Victor... i look bored coz both of them busy playing psp...boys will always be boys, am I rite? ;p

telcaNuts bored look...
telcaNuts "mikikiut" looks
ahahaa...stop teasing me babe!
hmmm...
huaargggh!
boboy & victor in their psp world...
...while me "berlalat" oredi in front of them
boboy's trademark pose
i heart this photo the most...

No comments: