Monday, July 6, 2009

SharingHobby

I've posted this a few weeks back in my facebook...it was a great Sunday afternoon with my Rangagas. I don't need a fancy dinner or a fancy place to hang out...I'm TelcaNuts...anything will do as long as I'm happy and able to have a quality time with my loved ones. We had lunch at one of the kopitiam in Tanjung Aru and went to the 3rd beach to look around for nice spot for photoshoot...Victor pointed at the rocks and suggested to start the shoot from there. It was quite breezy but HOT HOT HOT!!!

Finally I met someone who is excited to share my passion in photography though he's not really into it yet but at least he shows some interest...give us your feedback! cheers ;)






How we get this shot? I used one of the rock with flat surface as tripod for my camera ;)






2 comments:

Myra Nasseries said...

Telca! I so love it girl!!!
and yes its true, no one needs a fancy place. Whats even more priceless the quality time spent with loved ones. Glad you had an awesome Sunday!

TelcaNuts said...

thanks myra ;)