Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm back! :)

It's sad that I only have 2 posts in my blog....lol! Oh gosssh...so many things need to update and i just don't have time to update my blog, even to update my Facebook & Flickr is a challenge for me...sigh (reli meh?) Anyway, yes I would try my best to at least update my blog twice a month. So what's new with Telcanuts? I left hotel industry for about almost 5 months now for Entertainment Biz & Events....plus improving my skills in photography. I have no regret to step out from hotel industry as I can always go back as and when I wanted to...but this..what I'm currently doing is more fun and challenging! Helping out 16 outlets i.e cafes, lounge, fun pub & bistro....on marketing and events, working in masculine world and I'm the youngest among all the head department. Of course my responsibilities are more, working my ass off through out the weeks to come up with promotions and events...longer hour and on standby mode (I'm not complaining though coz I only worked 5 days a week and have more time with my son over the weekend...ehehehe). Will upload more photos on when, where and what I've been doing for the past 6 months...oh gosssssh punya la banyak want to update that :p

I'M 29 @ LOFT - My 29th birthday countdown with friends

Make a wish Telcanuts!

birthday gift...special made by clara angelicbug

was about to do the "coyote ugly" film scene
but nah...not my thing lol :p

THE TELCANUTS

andak, julma, me, mons & clara
clara, julma, mel, me, mons & andak
one of my favourite.... LOL

No comments: