Friday, August 15, 2008

si butod my thursday dinner

butod / sago worm
here's how u suck the juice out of butod...
I always looking foward for Thursday as my mom would normally go to Donggongon Tamu and buy "butod" or sago worm. "Butod" taste really good if you just boiled it in plain water and then suck the juice out of the worm. Sounds yucky I know...but it's a good stuff!!! Grandma's "Butod" rice porridge is the best...gossh I'm hungry already LOL...ok lah next time if any of you wanted to try out my grandma's famous "Butod" rice porridge, gimme a buzz ya? I cook for you special punya! ho ho ho ho

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo! telca welcome to blogsphere world! hehe... feel free to link my blog to yours.. its nice to see my old friend owning a blog...

xoxo
jolene

TelcaNuts said...

hey babe...i always wanted to have my own blog...but my excuse was "my gosssh i have no time for this" LOL...m slotting in blogging in my daily schedule now wink wink :)

Qhris said...

wow bebeh...i tried once only, ckup lah ...hehe tp dun mind mkn lg next time haha

TelcaNuts said...

it's a good stuff...lemak berkrim LOL :p