Monday, May 11, 2009

BestEverNewYear'sEveBash...

I would say...this was the best New Year's Eve bash I ever had as I never celebrate it in this way apart from clubbing the all night long till midnite...I'm glad I didn't go to Rumba that night...I had heaps of fun with Andak's family though it was the first time I met most of them. Moi...these photos are dedicated to you and your family....hugsssssss!

...thumbs up for getting me WET!!!Cabrine it was so cold but i had fun! yay!!! water balloons...
hmmm...i deleted someone in the middle from this photo...u know who kan moi? :pi'm not drunk....not yet ... let's dance!!!! we played games all night long before the countdown....me one team with Jill
....after the countdown, our supper was "a plate of BBQ babui & coke"
andak's mum..."Ko juga la aunty paling terer!" :p
Jill
me & andak

3 comments:

Jchin said...

Hi Babe,
I love you heaps! XOXO

Jchin said...

I LOVE U HEAPS BABE! XOXO

Mam Telca J said...

luv ya too xoxo