Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rangagas...my childhood buddy

Meet my Rangagas...he's my childhood buddy and I had a crush with him since 1988....we used to be good friend but he suddenly stop talking with me. At first I can't remember what actually happen and he started telling me the whole story about what I did to him till he stop seing me. He told me that I accused him of stealing my slippers, slowly I started to recall back that particular moment...then I look at him and said, "Oiii you did hide my slippers that time!!!" I remember I end up going back to my grandma house barefooted and pissed from his house. He was so embarrased that time when I scolded him. Ever since that incident, we never talk...just hi and bye whenever we bump into each other for like 21 years?!! LOL...anyway, I met him during our uncle's wedding (hmmm yep we're actually related :p) but as usual we never talk that much...I was kinda shy actually (ye rite telca...duh) The wedding was awesome...everyone had heaps of fun and I was a bit tipsy by noon. To cut the story short, finally before I went back with my sis Tinny, out of sudden he came to me and we start talking.......all started from there on....looking forward to see him again over the weekend...there are so much things to catch up with my Rangagas ;)

I can feel the butterflies in my stomach....andak pls dun laugh...i know u wud! LOL :p




No comments: